Starting & Managing
Nonprofits Training Class
The Nonprofit Specialist Certificate Program aims to improve the skills of individuals who are either new to the nonprofit sector, currently employed in a nonprofit, seeking to expand their knowledge, or interested in pursuing a career in the field.
Basic Nonprofit Studies Include: $175 Fee
* Responsibility of Nonprofit Board and Management Team
• Why are Articles, Provisions & Bylaws Important?
• Understand Basic Financial and Accounting Terms
• The Tax Exemption Application / 501(c)(3)
• Applying for Federal, State & Local Grants
• Understand End of Budget Year Reporting & Filing 990
• Grants & Grant Proposals